Saturday, October 20, 2012

Roux Spana - 9 Weeks of Sun

label - u know me records
genre - electronic, soul, funk
release date - 2012

For a long time I had an idea of making a project based on the 80s boogie funk. I figured out that the best time to do it was during the summer break. For nine weeks, every monday, I uploaded a new song on my soundcloud profile. In every tune I was trying to catch the essens of a summer vibe and sunny mood. "9 Weeks of Sun" is a collection of nine compositions inspired by boogie funk, 80s, soul, r'n'b and electronic music. In addition to the original idea, the material has been enhanced with four previously unreleased tracks. uknowme.bandcamp.com
U Know Me Records on bandcamp and on GNs

tracklist
01 1st week (just to let u know)
02 2nd week (she is gone now)
03 3th week (when u feel like movin')
04 4th week (the sun is here)
05 5th week (u r next 2 me)
06 6th week (u better believe it)
07 7th week (we r almost there)
08 8th week (make it up 2 u)
09 9th week (is this the end)
10 10th week (I don't wanna let u go)
11 11th week (set me free)
12 12th week (sunday love)
13 13th week (on my way)

download

No comments: