Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Erik Jackson - Rainy Days



genre - jazz, instrumental hip-hop
release date - 2012

"Rainy Days" was a project I have been working on for over a year. After my last album "The Road Less Traveled", I wanted to push further into jazz, and dig even deeper into my soul. The album weaves in and out of acoustic drum & bass or (jazz & bass), to Traditional jazz songs. I am very happy with the outcome. The albums theme is; a cold and rainy night, an old turntable and the progression of the evening at home, alone or with someone special. That's what was in my mind when It was created. I will let your imagination create the rest. I guarantee this is something you have never heard before. erikjackson.bandcamp.com
Erik Jackson on bandcamp.

tracklist
01 Put On A Record (Intro)
02 It's Time
03 Now And Then
04 Tonights Forecast (Interlude)
05 Rainy Days
06 Starlight
07 Through The Storm
08 Be Mine
09 Genuinely
10 Staying Home Tonight (with you)
11 It's Getting Late (Interlude)
12 Dark Skies

download

listen

No comments: