Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pretty Lights - Filling Up The City Skies CD1



genre - downtempo
release date - 2008

"Filling Up The City Skies" is a collection of songs arranged in two sections, each about the maximum length of one blank cd(80 minutes).
The first disc contains 14 organic downtempo songs.. not that they're all slow, but they do have a common style throughout them. Also, every song on the first disc contains a vocal sample which I chose and arranged in an attempt to tell a story about myself, my life, and the world in which I live. The vocal samples are typed out below in case you find them difficult to understand in the music.
Pretty Lights on MySpace and on GNs.

tracklist
01 Someday Is Everyday
02 The Time Has Come
03 My Other Love
04 Cold Feeling
05 Solamente
06 Fill Your Eyes
07 Something's Wrong
08 Evening Sun
09 Double Love
10 Pop Quiz
11 At Last I Am Free
12 Make You Feel
13 Summer's Gone
14 Maybe Tomorrow

download

No comments: